Directions to My Office
Boulder Marriage Counseling
Phone: (720) 598-0990
Here’s How to Get There
To get there use your GPS or the map below.
Either will get you almost to my office, but not quite. The reason is that my building is located off the main road and back behind several other buildings.
So print out the directions below and bring them with you.
When you arrive in the vicinity of my office:
- Go to the intersection of McCaslin Boulevard and W. Cherry Street, which is located several blocks north of the Route 36 Louisville/Superior exit. To get to the intersection from the exit, drive north on McCaslin Boulevard for about 1/2 mile.
- From the intersection of McCaslin Boulevard and W. Cherry Street, drive 200 feet north on McCaslin Boulevard and turn left into a double driveway with trees running down the middle. As you start up the driveway you’ll notice Tibet’s Restaurant and Bar on your left.
- Proceed west on this double driveway for about 75 feet.
- Bear left at the “Y” in the parking lot.
- Drive 150 feet to the “T” in the parking lot. My building at 357 S. McCaslin Boulevard will be right in front of you. You’ll see 357 on the side of the building and the sign in front will read, Executive Suites.
- Park your vehicle in the parking lot and take the stairs or elevator to the second floor, where you will enter the waiting area.
- Look on the receptionists’ counter and you’ll find two clipboards with your first names on them. On the clipboards will be intake forms that you’ll need to complete before we meet. It will take you about 45 minutes to complete the forms, which include two inventories.
Psychologist and master couples therapist Dr. Jay Lindsay provides marriage or couples counseling to couples who are struggling and relationship counseling to individuals, whether they are in a relationship or single. Dr. Lindsay has 35 years of experience. His office in Louisville, Colorado serves Boulder, Longmont, Broomfield, Westminster, and Denver.